Have Questions? Give us a call: 503-316-8000

USDA on rental homes

By Rock River Financial, LLC

Company NMLS #239278

USDA Rural Home Loans do not allow for an income producing property. They will not finance a duplex or triplex. Even if there was just a “dual living” possibility, the home would not be allowed to be financed through USDA by the Oregon USDA office. Mixed use or business type properties are also not allowed. There are many issues that may come up on a final review through USDA Rural Development Home loans, and it’s best to have a specialist in this area so your loan doesn’t get denied at the end of your loan process. We can help you with this – apply with us through www.USDALoanOregon.com or call us at 503-316-8000 to get the assistance you need.

Contact Info

Apply On-line 24 hours a day with our local Company

Rock River Financial
388 State Street #445
Salem, OR 97301

Office: (503) 316-8000
Fax: (503) 316-8004

Subscribe to Our Blog

Enter your email address: